Affordable Home Lending
Taking the first steps towards homeownership may be overwhelming. Luckily, Farmers takes the time to understand the needs of each buyer while providing education and resources as necessary. Take a look at just some of the options we have available to assist you through the process:
- Home Sweet Home Mortgage: If you have low to moderate income, you may be eligible for a Home Sweet Home mortgage with financing up to 90% without the need for mortgage insurance. Additionally, you don’t have to be a first time homebuyer! Ask a lending expert for more information.
- First Front Door Program: By meeting predetermined qualifications, you may be eligible to receive a 3-to-1 matching contribution, up to $5,000, to go towards down-payment and closing costs. For more information and qualifications please visit: First Front Door
- USDA Guaranteed Loan Program: Available for low and moderate income buyers, this 30 year fixed rate loan may assist with financing up to 100% of the purchase price and closing costs. Click here for details and eligibility
- Homebuyer Workbook: This booklet takes you through the entire process, showcases mortgage options, budgeting/planning and more.
- One-on-One meeting with a Local Lending Expert: Discuss mortgage options, understand the process, prepare and apply for the mortgage and talk through funding, all at your local office.