Community Donation Request Form
Our local donations are awarded through an open donation form process. We no longer provide funding directly from banking office locations. If you would like to request Farmers to support your local event, organization, community awareness function, etc., please complete the form below.
- Donations are reviewed on an individual basis. Donation amounts will vary.
- Eligible nonprofit organizations must operate locally (or be an affiliate/chapter of a larger organization that operates locally) and directly benefit our service area.
- Applications may be submitted at any time between January 1 – December 20. Please note that applications will only remain active in our system for 30 days.
- Donation budgets are set monthly. Once the monthly funds are used, requests will not be reviewed/approved until the following month.
Eligibility & Selection:
- Organizations must be: non-profit, section 501(c)(3), recognized government entity (i.e.law enforcement, fire department, etc.), a K-12 public or nonprofit school, college, university, church or other faith-based organization, food pantry, clothing closet, etc.
- Management will review the application and approve or deny funding requests.
- Organizations will be notified of decision via e-mail. All funding decisions are final.
- If an organization is approved, checks will be mailed directly to the recipient’s address listed on the form. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
On a monthly basis, the Bank contributes to community events on a first come, first serve basis. If you are looking for support of your local event, please complete the Community Donation Form.Community Donation Form