As we continue to navigate through these uncertain times, the safety and security of our customers, employees and communities remain our top priorities. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest levels of service you have grown to expect while taking all precautions necessary to stop the spread of the virus.
Farmers National Bank has implemented the following:
- We follow CDC protocols with additional cleaning of our offices, drive thru equipment and ATM machines.
- All employees and customers are required to wear masks.
- Each office has been provided additional protective equipment such as teller and desk shields, hand sanitizing stations and social distancing markers.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Take advantage of the tools and resources available for self-service banking and 24/7 account access through our online, mobile and telephone banking services. You are conveniently able to check your balances, transfer funds, make deposits, make loan payments, pay bills, and review your transaction history.
- Open new deposit accounts online. Log in to online banking, click on the “Accounts” tab. Below the listing of your current accounts you will see a link to “Open a new account”. With just a few simple clicks, your new account will be opened
- Utilize our ATM fleet to make a cash and check deposit at certain locations. Visit ATM Locations for details.
- Follow these everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, as outlined by the CDC:
- Stay home when you are not feeling well – please do not visit the branch if you are ill. Instead, use the digital channels that are offered above.
- Wear a mask when you are in public
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- Utilize our online self-service options
Unfortunately, an environment such as this always causes a spike in fraudulent scams. Please conduct your business with a heighted awareness of that potential and do not let your guard down. Beware of phishing emails relating to the coronavirus designed to trick you into clicking on their websites and emails. Here are a few tips to help keep you safe:
- Check the sender’s email address and message for grammatical errors
- Never click on a link from a sender that you do not know and trust
- Never accept unsolicited money from someone, especially someone you do not know well. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is
Farmers National Bank will NEVER ask you for personal information or account passwords via email or by phone. We will ask you to verify information that we already have on file to identify you when you call the Bank, but we will never originate a phone call to you and ask for identifying information.